Learning Outcome: To research and explore typical features of interview styles. Produce an infographic aimed at Grade 11 students.
To help prepare for the different interviews you will encounter in this course, as well as outside of the classroom, you need to produce an infographic that summarizes the typical features of the interview style you have been assigned.
As Part of this exploration, you need to include:
- Definition of the interview type.
- What to expect as an interviewee?
- Why would the employer choose this type of interview?
- Pros and Cons of that style of interview. (3 of each)
- Minimum of 5 tips for success. 3 must be linked to this type of interview. Look at the shared doc to see what your classmates have found!
You will spend 20 minutes researching your assigned interview style. This will be in groups of 3-4 and you will be working remotely on a shared doc (just like you might do in the real world). You will then have the rest of the block to present this infographic using Piktochart or Canva. You can refresh yourself on how to use these tools by watching the short tutorials
I will create 2 tutorials using camstasia which walks the learner through the basics of Canva and Piktochart.
Once you have completed this infographic, you need to share it and embed it on your G-Site (see the tutorial video- I will create a tutorial using camstasia which demonstrates how to publish their G-Site and submit.) and then publish and turn in your published page to Google Classroom.