Student Media Project
Learning outcomes measured by the assignment
- Research, create and evaluate a suitable prototype using digital tools.
Short, descriptive title
- Business Cards
A plain-language purpose for the assignment
- Develop brand awareness and networking confidence to self promote.
A narrative description of the deliverable(s) that includes two or three of the criteria items (that would be used in an assessment rubric)
- Positive First Impression
- Engagingly application of digital tool
- Critical evaluation
A short description of the process(es) and/or steps that students will take in producing their media
- Discussion of prior knowledge
- Critical evaluation of existing business cards
- Creating own QR code (help assess digital literacy)
- Model example of an effective card (using success criteria)
- Students make prototype
- Peer Critical Feedback
- Critical Evaluation
Team or individual responsibility for the project (or for specific steps of the project)
Individual with peer discussions and feedback throughout the lesson.
A timescale for the project
1 2.5 hour block.